WHAT’S ON… THIS SITE?
This website has a range of resources for secondary school teachers of mathematics. The resources range from inquiry-based learning tasks, follow-up lessons and assessment tasks cross-referenced to the objectives as outlined in the national state year 7 syllabi.
All material is downloadable, can be printed and used.
We appreciate your feedback on any of the materials that you might decide to use with the students in your class.
The products include:
- A teacher guide to using the materials
- Task-delineated schemes of work
- A collection of tasks making up the IMS units
- Detailed teaching notes and lesson plans
- Formative and summative assessment tasks